Already a Member?

would you want to be friends with a girl you dumped? and why?

• Index
  •  » Ask A Guy
  •  » would you want to be friends with a girl you dumped? and why?

# 1  12/13/13 2:59 PM

are you sure he even wants to remain friends? perhaps it was just his add on to the breakup to ease your fall.

# 2  12/23/13 3:16 AM

This just happened to me for the first time. He cares about me, values my opinion, and admits I'm one of the best and prettiest woman he's dated. But he wants me to be friends. Even though I'm supposed to allow him to kiss me, snuggle with me at night in bed, he always opens my doors and pays for me and holds my hand. I don't get it. Oh and he tells me that he misses me when I don't see him or talk to him.

# 3  12/30/13 8:44 AM

markd414 wrote:

Its called keeping someone in reserve as a backup... Not a best thing to do

I think you are 100% right, totally agree with you.

# 4  12/30/13 8:47 AM

Reno_Sacramento wrote:

I feel everyone's comment is right one! But I'd like to think in my "perfect" world that a person just wants to have peace between another just to cleanse the soul....

UNLESS you both share kids together, then its best to be on the terms of just friends.

It's true and nice way to do when there are children involved. Otherwise, it's better to clean the air .

# 5  12/30/13 8:49 AM

Reno_Sacramento wrote:

lsemla wrote:

This just happened to me for the first time. He cares about me, values my opinion, and admits I'm one of the best and prettiest woman he's dated. But he wants me to be friends. Even though I'm supposed to allow him to kiss me, snuggle with me at night in bed, he always opens my doors and pays for me and holds my hand. I don't get it. Oh and he tells me that he misses me when I don't see him or talk to him.

I hate to say this so blunt BUT he's using you! You the "back up" bed warmer as he searches for someone better. Walk away from him and leave him alone. Have respect for yourself and deserve so much better. This man doesn't deserve you!

Agree

# 6  2/7/14 9:40 PM

just friends with EX - i had 2 ex- girlfriends who asked me to just be #Friends# sounds funny , and it is! yes it is something like back up or occasional sex partner. Usually it is  more then friends
And i don't think you can do anything about that without going #ALL IN#.

# 7  3/14/14 10:22 PM

It's a good question. I mean why would somebody want to be your friend, right? Either lose the insecurity or face the fact that you do not trust this person. Although in my personal opinion I'd never be friends with somebody who wasn't sexually attracted to me. That's just weird. I've way more self-respect than THAT!