Already a Member?

what do you think about women in late 30's & 40's says never married

# 1  3/10/13 10:12 PM

When I look thru all profiles from age 36-55  alot say never married any comments especially from females

# 2  3/11/13 8:55 PM

some people honestly like to take there time to find that right person. or there is a chance some of them could be lying. you would have to talk with them to find out which side they are on

# 3  3/11/13 9:06 PM

Well I have a good friend here at work 37, never married. I dont see anything wrong with someone not being married and hitting middle age. Of course there are might be something with committment issues so you do have to ask.

# 4  3/31/13 10:23 PM

I am 40 and not been married but that does not mean that a person was not in a committed relationship.  The views on marriage are changing and it not a requirement anymore to live with somebody in a committed relationship.  I was in one for 18 years.  It was just not that important to us and we had reasons the first 10 years or so to remain legally not married.  But I am a little hesitant when I see somebody in late 30s early 40s that says never due to commitment type reasons but since I know I am the same I give the benefit of the doubt.   Some have also commited a lot of time and effort to school and jobs and may not have taken the time of effort yet to meet the right person until they were more stable.  Katrina

# 5  4/15/13 6:30 AM

We all have our reasons for this or that, but I would guess that perhaps the lady either had unrealistic expectations or decided to make the right choice rather than to settle for something less than acceptable.

# 6  8/15/13 8:20 PM

I still have friends who are in their late 30's and still not married. They dated a few guys but didn't work out. I used to date someone in his mid 40's and said that he doesn't want to get married. A few years later, he said he'd like to get married someday if he found the right person. If I meet a guy in his 40's and still single. I am sure there are reasons why he is still single. Sometime, it's his choice or hasn't met the right person or he doesn't have the look or doesn't have a career or some wrong with his personality or he has few a bad habit(s) or having a hard time finding a lady...who know...

# 7  8/26/13 7:37 AM

I am 39 was in a relationship for 8 years and when we first met he told me that he would never get married again. I have never been married it isn't because I have commitment issues or a fear of intimacy. I just chose the wrong guy.

# 8  10/27/13 9:52 PM

Well, I can tell about myself. I have studied my whole life, and finally my steady job came a few years ago. It was a matter of priorities, and now, more mature, I think I can live with a person under the same roof. It does seem simple, but actually it is not; and also, the right guy did not show. Well, let me rephrase that, the person with whom I could possibly love hasn´t shown up yet. I just keep the faith.

# 9  1/18/14 11:27 PM

I'm 43 and never been married. For me I would rather find the right guy, even if it take's awhile, rather than marry the wrong guy. I know a lot of women have been married and they have kid's by my age not to mention divorced and single parents. It's just a matter of what someone want's from life.

# 10  2/25/14 4:37 AM

Its their choice, not wanting a commitment, or looking for a knight in shining armour, I would like to meet one.

# 11  2/25/14 7:01 AM

My tuppenceworth.

I would have some concern, but that doesn't imply there is something wrong, just kinda different.

# 12  3/11/14 4:50 AM

Nina wrote:

Well, I can tell about myself. I have studied my whole life, and finally my steady job came a few years ago. It was a matter of priorities, and now, more mature, I think I can live with a person under the same roof. It does seem simple, but actually it is not; and also, the right guy did not show. Well, let me rephrase that, the person with whom I could possibly love hasn´t shown up yet. I just keep the faith.

Best of luck .