Already a Member?

do women really want a good man?

# 26  11/15/13 3:20 AM

Pro Date, Your name contradicts your post! I am thinking the answer to your question is that the 'right' girl does want a respectful and caring good man. However, finding the right girl is the challenge. You have to ask yourself if maybe being more selective in choosing a good woman is they key? Skanks come in all shapes and sizes....and sexes....Good luck, happy hunting.

# 27  11/22/13 2:20 AM

coldcoldnight_01 wrote:

We are basically all "good" men and women....barring the really evil people who just want to manipulate and use someone for selfish purposes.

That being said - if you do not live in a country that practices arranged marriages then you may have to come to terms with Free Market Enterprise.

What do you have to offer that no other man has to give to THAT particular lady? What does SHE want from life, love, and the pursuit of whatever the heck gets her all warm & toasty? Can you be THAT man? Can she be what YOU need, want, etc.?

I think we all tend to lack the ability to practice "patience" and make some very big errors in judgment due to that fact. If we took more time to look past the looks, the imperfections, the small bumps in the road, etc.....then perhaps we would be a little less stressed and miserable with ourselves.

Nicely said pretty lady. You probably don't have any problems getting dates on here.  Many guys to pick from!

# 28  11/25/13 8:45 PM

They do but, when a woman doesn't really know the guy and they are being really sweet and nice to them too soon without really knowing them sometimes it can be seen as being desperate and can be a turn off. That is my experience anyway. At first be respectable and a gentleman but also play a little hard to get and try not to get too excited about a woman too fast. After a while its ok to be more forward with all the sweet stuff. hope that helps!

# 29  12/7/13 5:56 AM

I think most of us go for the obvious....the good looking/ hot young and bad in our 20 - 30's..ore never grow up.. then realize that it's not what you really floats your boat, then runs into relations trouble, and runs for the door. As we get older we then realize that looks was just skin deep and the quality of a person is much deeper than the fluff.....so yes we all look for the bad experiences at one point to grow from it hopefully, and some are very lucky to find the bad and the good in that one person who becomes their everything.....

# 30  3/27/14 10:35 PM

For amandasprings34:  The problem with the rope the moon guy thing is no one has a rope long enough.  From a tired old man tha'ts been married to the same gal 45+ years.

# 31  4/1/14 10:49 PM

THE MOST OBVIOUS ANSWER TO THIS TOPIC WILL BE "YES".................The correct questionnaire would be " WHAT DO WOMEN REALLY WANT?... LOL

m guessing that someone with a practical mind, great understanding, decent attitude and looks does the trick... and to add the epic ingredient "GOOD LISTENER"

"CHEERS! to all women" (possible title for a feminist movie)

# 32  4/3/14 11:30 PM

obbyboobie1 wrote:

Larry wrote:

amandastrings34 wrote:

that ain't true, I also treat my chicks with respect, don't nobody wanna see how I can defend myself or my chick, I've had special forces training from a veteran army scout, I tell women what I can do and they turn tail and run, I also tell EVERYONE that defending myself, my loved ones, and my land is my life project, women don't like hearing stuff like that, and they sure don't wanna see what I can do

I know I am already sick of it and I only heard a few lines

# 33  4/19/14 12:50 PM

Steve Harvey said his parents were married 64 years because he didn't argue when she wanted eggs from the new, more expensive store across town. The older man said he went along with it because he loved his wife, what she wanted was no big deal, and later on, he was going to want to go play cards: so, she got what she wanted, and by making a deal, he'd get what he wanted.

He also said, as did Bill Cosby, that he knew he didn't run things: happy wife, happy life, and if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Let me say, no woman in the world is going to be happy with a jerk. The PROBLEM is that people put on their best behavior upfront, then revert later on, AFTER the bed has been visited. Now, she's attached, as God intended, to a jackass. If you take the time to LOOK at the truth, about who someone really is, it should never be a problem.

The issue goes sour when he says, If you come do something boring with me, I'll give you a foot rub, and then reneges on it later, just to gain control and show her who's boss. If he's not, or WORSE,  refuses to work. *Note, it's NOT the money, but the fact that she always wants the bills to be securely paid, and even a well-off woman won't like a man whose middle-aged and STILL has no life plan, no credit, and no savings or a decent living. Try getting a house or a car with bad credit, and that's a man whose word and signature can't be trusted, so his character is non-existent. Any man is able to provide for people. As it should be: men make 265k more than women in a lifetime.

Just on venues like this or out and about: men don't talk to women unless they're more drunk than sober. They'll LOOK, and do and say nothing. Lots of cute girls are single for that alone.

If you have facial hair, shave it off. Most guys look funky with it, sorry. Same with long hair. Steve Perry is the only man alive who should have long hair. Get your teeth fixed, straightened and whitened (get a Care Credit card if you can't afford it). Lose the baseball cap. Invest in a nice suit and some nice dress pants, shirts and shoes. Buy jeans that actually fit right. Invest in alterations, so you look put together. Make sure your spelling is correct: by now you should know the difference between "too" and "to," and "two." Two as in a number, to as in going to, and too as in also. Read a book, learn something and NEVER shoot at animals.

# 34  5/10/14 8:47 AM

hotcoffee wrote:

No they don't. Every morning I would have my wife's coffee in my hands. I would open the car door and give her a kiss. Massage her feet, cook do errands and yet she cheats on me. I have been married 3 times and treated all of them this way. All of the CHEATED!!!!!

thats why they want a 'Nice Guy'    so they can mess him up and take advantage  bro 

# 35  5/14/14 5:57 AM

in my opinion and experince women really dont .case and point .i treat women like gold and have been told im not a bad looking guy.im not perfect by any means but really!if a guy treats you with love and respect you should probably treat him with that same love....so ladys lets hear it do you really want it or are you to self absorbed ,or do you really love the guy that treats you like a peice of meat....

# 36  5/30/14 6:12 PM

prodate wrote:

in my opinion and experince women really dont .case and point .i treat women like gold and have been told im not a bad looking guy.im not perfect by any means but really!if a guy treats you with love and respect you should probably treat him with that same love....so ladys lets hear it do you really want it or are you to self absorbed ,or do you really love the guy that treats you like a peice of meat....

Yes, women do like nice men. I certainly do. But, a little bit of danger, mystery and 'bad boy' mixed in certainly doesn't hurt. Basically, don't be a pushover or a doormat, but still be a gentleman. That's the perfect balance.

# 37  5/30/14 6:14 PM

prodate wrote:

Yes, women do like nice men. I certainly do. But, a little bit of danger, mystery and 'bad boy' mixed in certainly doesn't hurt. Basically, don't be a pushover or a doormat, but still be a gentleman. That's the perfect balance.

# 38  6/11/14 5:16 PM

Okay, so you want to know what a woman wants. She really does want a good guy. Yes the bad guy always gets her but that's because the bad guy knows just what to say to reel her in. The bad guy makes her feel more than beautiful. The good guy is usually shy or quiet. She wants someone who is willing to catch her eye. Do something spontaneous. Like me for instance there was this guy Devin who said all the right things, constantly caught him looking at me, hugging me from behind, making me laugh, let me meet his friends...  Making me think wow he must really like me. we swapped numbers and hung out at the beach the following week he got what he wanted and barely texted me afterwards using excuses to cover it up. But I knew what it was afterwards. The bad guy knows just what to do to make her feel like the only one, while the good guy sits back and watches her fall apart because he didn't speak up, he didn't take her hand. Idk with girls as weird as it sounds we can sense your insecurities, and can sense that your shy. Some girls take that feeling and think it's sweet or cute while others take it as he just wants to be friends.