Already a Member?

Your dream job

# 1  2/16/13 2:37 PM

Travel writer for a travel magazine. 

# 2  2/17/13 1:30 AM

I always wanted to be a research doctor because there’s nothing more gratifying than helping someone discover the path to health.  Being trapped in a body that doesn't work or causes you lots of pain is something no one should have to endure.  My father was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia back in 2000 and I would love nothing more than to find a cure for all those suffering with this disease.

# 3  2/17/13 7:08 PM

I remember when I was in grade 11 my english teacher made us a do a paper on where we'd like to be in 5 years. At the time, it seemed unreal, untouchable, like it would never actually come...but I said in my paper I wanted to be teaching on an island somewhere on the other side of the world.

# 4  2/18/13 11:43 PM

DonatusVenia wrote:

I always wanted to be a research doctor because there’s nothing more gratifying than helping someone discover the path to health.  Being trapped in a body that doesn't work or causes you lots of pain is something no one should have to endure.  My father was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia back in 2000 and I would love nothing more than to find a cure for all those suffering with this disease.

Doctor is a great profession! But it can be very stressful at times (most of the time)...

# 5  2/20/13 1:57 PM

I think I would fill a rock star's shoes pretty well.

# 6  2/22/13 4:17 AM

Single_Girl wrote:

DonatusVenia wrote:

Doctor is a great profession! But it can be very stressful at times (most of the time)...

I agree

# 7  2/28/13 6:41 PM

i would say a archaeological or geology.

# 8  3/3/13 5:59 AM

i have always found both interesting and exciting. i know thats not a common word for either of them. i love to search for answers and i think both of these professions are perfect. you get the pleasure or finding the answer to the questions of why did this happen at this time and at this location. love to learn about the history and discover things that others will take pleasure in learning about.

the city of pompeii and Herculaneum are always to places i wanted to go study and kinda fueled my passion from a early age. may i ask what drives you in your passion your perfect job?

# 9  3/12/13 5:28 AM

to be a coach. I love mentoring young people and seeing them get so much better as the season progresses, very satisfying. plus I get to play too!

# 10  3/13/13 2:02 AM

Does "supreme ruler of the universe" count?

# 11  3/28/13 3:44 PM

Is "idle rich" an option?

Okay, fine.  Something in IT.

# 12  3/28/13 5:06 PM

I would want to be an assassin or ninja.

# 13  3/29/13 1:17 AM

Chassey wrote:

Anastasia9874 wrote:

I would want to be an assassin or ninja.

---
Well you're not going to be a very good ninja if you tell everyone on the internet that you wanna be a ninja!

~~~
Worked okay for Ezio, for the most part.

# 14  4/1/13 5:12 PM

a popular fashion designer

# 15  10/13/13 2:41 AM

I would love to work for Disney. That way i could see the faces of all the people as the make memories. I can see the faces of kids as their dreams come true and new dreams are made.