Already a Member?

Would u date or marry girl who is in the military?

# 1  8/19/12 1:39 PM

I don't think I would. I think that I already have difficulties understanding it, but a military woman is something even more complicated and I don't think our personalities would fit.

# 2  8/19/12 7:21 PM

If she looked like you I would

# 3  8/19/12 8:32 PM

yes they are protecting our country,they derserve to be loved to

# 4  8/21/12 9:14 AM

Interesting Thread...

No comments ..heh

# 5  8/21/12 9:40 AM

I am sure a lot of boys out there who go for the "wow! uniform!" thing!

# 6  8/21/12 10:28 AM

Would I date a woman in the Military where she had to go away for months at a time for work. 

As much as it pains me to say it because I do appreciate anyone who serves our Country.....I would NOT date or marry anyone in the Military for a few reasons.  The first one you already hinted to in that you have to be apart for months at a time overseas.....that in and of itself is enough reason to hit the NEXT button, but add in the fact that you are surrounded by a male dominated profession....so then comes in the question from both sides....could you be true to your man being away from him for that long being surrounded by all the horney studs in the Military.  And could I remain true to you being gone for months at a time with all of the other Hot Military wives being all alone....probably not. 

In addition being apart for months at a time is not a good foundation for any relationship, which is why the divorce rate is incredibly high for Military marriages.  I understand the home comings can be incredible, but that is only short lived.  You cannot truly get to know someone when you are apart and not there for each other every day. 

I believe if you really love someone in the Military you need to wait until they are done with there time, then pursue a traditional relationship when you are done.  Often the choice may come down to what is more important your career in the Military vs. getting married and having a family because having both are pretty near impossible. 

Best of luck to you because you are a total cutie.  I think your best chance is to hook up and marry a soldier. 

Hugs,

Marko

# 7  8/22/12 1:17 PM

Hey! Yes i would personally. I believe that if you truly love someone that should not matter if they are serving our country or not. Hence I have been on both sides of that question. The ? is could you control yourself while you are away. I was faithful while away and DID NOT PAY OFF! Best of luck to you sweetheart!   Mike,

# 8  8/22/12 1:50 PM

I would marry someone in the Army with no hesitation.  I have the upmost respect for military.

# 9  8/23/12 7:43 AM

Lovetogiveoral2011 wrote:

Hey! Yes i would personally. I believe that if you truly love someone that should not matter if they are serving our country or not. Hence I have been on both sides of that question. The ? is could you control yourself while you are away. I was faithful while away and DID NOT PAY OFF! Best of luck to you sweetheart!   Mike,

Mike is Right on the Money in that it all comes down to can both of you remain faithful while apart.  It really has little to do if you are in the Military or not....Though I do respect anyone who has served our Country and Continues to Fight for our freedom daily..... It more comes down to being true to each other, and can you survive the long times with no physical contact.

My advise is to Marry another Solidier! 

Mark

# 10  8/25/12 10:13 PM

i would i think we could have a future together

# 11  8/26/12 9:40 PM

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

Would u ever date a girl or even marry one who is in military, who may have to go away overseas for months at time possible for workthings?

Please, give your answers. I really wonder

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3839 … rls171.jpg

yes i would if she gave me a chance

# 12  8/27/12 6:13 PM

Sure I would I already have the ring.  Also my god son has a wife in the service and he takes care of there son.

# 13  8/28/12 12:48 AM

sure i would

# 14  8/30/12 9:13 PM

sure why not

# 15  8/31/12 10:02 AM

Yes I think do merry to her while she is b ful and strong for femily

# 16  8/31/12 3:21 PM

maybe for a quicky ,but nothing serious, i seen it hardly ever works out in the military, on both ends(i did my 4)

# 17  8/31/12 3:50 PM

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

Would u ever date a girl or even marry one who is in military, who may have to go away overseas for months at time possible for workthings?

# 18  8/31/12 4:18 PM

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

marry

# 19  9/1/12 3:45 AM

Ok, Mark makes some good points.  However, I have been in the military myself and know how difficult it is to try to be in a serious relationship with someone else whether they are in the military as well or not.  Granted, if both parties are in the Military, it is easier for each to understand the others problems and concerns, however, there is no guaruntee that it will work.  After I had a few failed attempts at a relationship while serving, I decided that if I was going to be able to be the type of father I would like to be for my future kids than I would need to wait until I was no longer in the servous.  Being away from your kids is harder than your wife.  It is easier for a wife to understand why their husband is leaving.  It is not always the case with kids.  Even if it is the other way around, the mother leaving, the same issues arise.  This causes aditional stress and loneliness for the one left behind as well.  All of this makes it extremely hard to have a successful family and relationship.  That is why I would not date a women in the military.  It was to hard for me to find a women who was able to stay faithful and happy while I was in, I can't see me finding one that would work just because our roles are reversed.  I am sorry.  This is probably not what you wanted to hear, but it is how I feel.

James

Markowheaton wrote:

Would I date a woman in the Military where she had to go away for months at a time for work. 

As much as it pains me to say it because I do appreciate anyone who serves our Country.....I would NOT date or marry anyone in the Military for a few reasons.  The first one you already hinted to in that you have to be apart for months at a time overseas.....that in and of itself is enough reason to hit the NEXT button, but add in the fact that you are surrounded by a male dominated profession....so then comes in the question from both sides....could you be true to your man being away from him for that long being surrounded by all the horney studs in the Military.  And could I remain true to you being gone for months at a time with all of the other Hot Military wives being all alone....probably not. 

In addition being apart for months at a time is not a good foundation for any relationship, which is why the divorce rate is incredibly high for Military marriages.  I understand the home comings can be incredible, but that is only short lived.  You cannot truly get to know someone when you are apart and not there for each other every day. 

I believe if you really love someone in the Military you need to wait until they are done with there time, then pursue a traditional relationship when you are done.  Often the choice may come down to what is more important your career in the Military vs. getting married and having a family because having both are pretty near impossible. 

Best of luck to you because you are a total cutie.  I think your best chance is to hook up and marry a soldier. 

Hugs,

Marko

# 20  9/1/12 7:58 AM

I'm in the military myself and it is more like a brother sister kind of relationship I think.. As soon as they let women in the infantry then I'll have a better idea... There shouldn't be a problem s long as you have the chance and take the time to call her or having the time to call you.. The wait.... the wondering,,, is she ok?  what is she doing? trust me there is alot of work over there, and the only time you get off to do anything , I wanted to call home, connect with family friends and my, well my ex.. that would explain why i'm here... Anyway the magic word is "trust" trust in eachother in yourself self.. Stay alive, get rest and eat when you can... believe in that feeling you have with your lover, it is only a year.. it goes by fast, just not that fast...   take care all...  Nelson 1-82 RSTA..

# 21  9/1/12 10:46 AM

why not .. i would absoulutely wont think twice before going on a date with a girl in uniform ... there is something which attaracts me ... she would be perfect , physically & mentally fit ... i can say a bomb shell .. ready to explode ... im ready to die ///...

# 22  9/1/12 1:59 PM

It would be some of the best sex and time of ur life girl bc i would make sure u got fucked everyday for as long as we can go ...i want u to smile the hole time ur gone so yes i would fu k h crazy

# 23  9/1/12 2:00 PM

It would be some of the best sex and time of ur life girl bc i would make sure u got fucked everyday for as long as we can go ...i want u to smile the hole time ur gone so yes i would fu k h crazy

# 24  9/1/12 6:55 PM

Yes why not after she is girl so, we should not treat her in different way i luv 2 hav date with military girl

# 25  9/2/12 12:27 AM

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

Yes, I would even though it would be hard to keep the relationship alive.  I have been in the military myself and as long as there is trust between the two people it is possible to make the relationship work.