Already a Member?

What signals would you give out if u fancy someone?

• Index
  •  » Ask A Girl
  •  » What signals would you give out if u fancy someone?

# 1  11/27/12 1:05 PM

Would you be fidgety? Or gaze at him? Be very chatty or lost for words....how would you act or not?

# 2  11/27/12 1:48 PM

look directly at him and smile.............. job done

# 3  12/1/12 2:49 PM

fabienne654 wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Girls have it so easy!!  If a guy does the same thing to a girl he would probably get a nasty remark or a slap

# 4  9/12/13 4:24 PM

fabienne654 wrote:

Spot on, fabienne - a smile and the eyes. The combination is devastating.

Must be mentioned here though, that we men are idiots. We often can't separate a friendly smile from an attraction smile. When a girl smiles at a man, he almost always thinks he's in! (Well I do, anyway, idiot).

I used to have a manager in direct contact with the customers, most of whom were male. She was attractive, and had a lovely, FRIENDLY personality. Many of our customers thought she fancied them. She didn't.

. . . and NO - I DIDN'T.

# 5  10/30/13 12:52 PM

I Prefer not wasting other peoples time. I would ask her directly (I Can buy you a drink and we waste a good evening or I can take you to my place for an unforgettable night and breakfast on the beachfront in the morning)  in the beginning if she would like to spend time alone. It requires attraction, chemistry and excitement better described as an overwhelming urge to consume every inch of the present persons body, in the moment of being vulnerable taking in the beauty of our body's. If she don't give clear indication then take the bull by the horns and whisper in her ear that she has very beautiful tits and you would like to feel them. Then you will defenately not be misled by her reaction.

# 6  1/13/14 8:27 PM

A gentle Gaze at her, look her in the eyes for just a sec longer than it had to be.

# 7  1/15/14 10:07 AM

Definitely let him know I'm interested by eye contact and holding it there for a few seconds with a sexy smile...he will know!

# 8  2/13/14 6:01 AM

I am always scare to talk with any girl if i am going single and no one with me. What should i do?

# 9  3/2/14 5:52 PM

Hahaha.. Pretty simple

# 10  5/15/14 12:43 PM

u-nic wrote:

I Prefer not wasting other peoples time. I would ask her directly (I Can buy you a drink and we waste a good evening or I can take you to my place for an unforgettable night and breakfast on the beachfront in the morning)  in the beginning if she would like to spend time alone. It requires attraction, chemistry and excitement better described as an overwhelming urge to consume every inch of the present persons body, in the moment of being vulnerable taking in the beauty of our body's. If she don't give clear indication then take the bull by the horns and whisper in her ear that she has very beautiful tits and you would like to feel them. Then you will defenately not be misled by her reaction.

I know several girls (and have personally watched it happen), that may be attracted to a guy but if that same guy pulled this kind of crap she'd kick his ass so hard he was shitting on the moon.  Seen it happen several times and its always a great laugh for everybody except the guy who its happening to.

When your the guy that teaches people how to defend themselves you begin to recognize the different signals woman give off based on how they feel about you.  Problem is that every girl is different in how they communicate attraction.  Some become shy, others just put it out there, and some walk up and sit next to you, but wait for you to start the conversation.  if your looking for a single answer that applies across the board with woman, you won't be able to find one because of the differences between girls. The way one tells you she's interested may be the same thing another does to tell you to leave her alone.

# 11  12/31/14 8:21 AM

There are so many working for being her boy friend or girl friend.
Its not easy. See at her and give a smile and follow her what she likes , dislikes and try to impress her.

I am Raj from Ahmedabad and Kindly mail me at raajlove214@gmail.com