Already a Member?

What if she always leaves after sex?

# 1  6/1/13 2:23 PM

just wondering..... My gf always leaves after sex, no matter what the time - 10 or 12, I dont understand why she wants to leave right after.  if anyone has any input. i'd like to hear.

# 2  6/1/13 3:14 PM

Simply ask her why.

# 3  6/2/13 4:45 PM

maybe she's hungry and goes to get food

# 4  6/3/13 4:27 PM

Did you ever have a thought that probably she is just an obsessively clean person and wants to go home and jump in the shower and put smell goods on?

# 5  7/7/13 11:58 PM

I am sorry to read what your girl friend does after you have sex, but maybe she feels uncomfortable? I am not two sure so why don't you ask her yourself when your next alone together.

# 6  7/15/13 12:47 AM

what else you want?

# 7  7/16/13 11:38 PM

Yes you are best asking her why she is doing it. Be upfront with her. There is some reason why she is doing it. Maybe she doesn't feel comfortable waking up next to you with her hair a mess and with no makeup on. You won't know unless you ask

# 8  9/12/13 3:54 PM

My ex-gf used to do that, but she explained that at 8 o'clock in the morning, she needed to stop, rest, and get some sleep!
9 orgasms was enough, apparently!

BTW, we were married for 20 years!!

# 9  11/26/13 5:54 AM

Are you serious??
What are you doing here if you have a gf?
You ask about your relation problems on a dating site?? You are way out of line here...

# 10  3/14/14 11:16 PM

The reason she leaves is simple, you just had sex. Don't have sex and she'll no choice but to stay!

# 11  3/16/14 7:17 AM

Perfect
JK
Something's up
Sounds like you might be in to her more than you,
I would ask...

# 12  3/18/14 2:08 AM

Reno_Sacramento wrote:

Koatsey wrote:

just wondering..... My gf always leaves after sex, no matter what the time - 10 or 12, I dont understand why she wants to leave right after.  if anyone has any input. i'd like to hear.

Are you sure she's YOUR girlfriend!??????  Maybe she's running home to someone else.

Or has inner guilt inside for having SEX, could be mental/personal issues she's having. Doesn't want to face things.....

Or maybe, that's all she wants is SEX. She leaves because she doesn't want to get any more attached to you.

Or maybe she's waiting and wanting more from you! Like asking and wanting her to move in.....?????

If you really like her and care about her, sit her down and talk about it.

I was thinking the same thing Reno.  Maybe she has someone else????  and why are you on this dating site if you have a girlfriend?  Maybe she doesn't enjoy the after sex part. Why I don't know.  You should talk to her definitely!

# 13  4/20/14 12:02 AM

or maybe she just goes home to her real man hhhhhmmmmm

# 14  4/28/14 4:14 AM

Interesting this is ask a GIRL and most of the replies are from MEN.

# 15  5/6/14 2:21 PM

Your a lucky man, i normally have to pretend i have to do something to get away after sex

# 16  12/31/14 8:17 AM

Emm4tron wrote:

Yes you are best asking her why she is doing it. Be upfront with her. There is some reason why she is doing it. Maybe she doesn't feel comfortable waking up next to you with her hair a mess and with no makeup on. You won't know unless you ask

Yes. Dear. You are right. I am Raj from Ahmedabad and want to be your friend. Kindly mail me at raajlove214@gmail.com

# 17  6/18/15 1:36 PM

What a strange question.