Already a Member?

Thick girls?

# 1  2/7/12 11:25 PM

So I'm just looking for an honest opinion from the fellas out there about something. What do you think of "thick girls", do you look at someones profile and automatically leave it once you see the words "extra pounds", "thick", or "curvy"?

Would you ever date a girl with some cushion? What if she was trying to shed some weight and get fitter?

How many of you prefer a girl to have some meat on her bones?

Just asking because I'm a thick girl myself and I've been on a few different dating sites looking to find someone, and I rarely ever hear from the men. I know a few guys who claim to prefer girls who aren't thin and tiny, but I never actually see evidence of this. I'm just curious and wanted some insight to how men perceive women in this catagory.

# 2  2/12/12 5:44 AM

your size or weight doesnt matter it who you are that counts

# 3  2/12/12 5:45 AM

your size or weight doesnt matter it who you are that counts

# 4  2/28/12 11:14 PM

I'll be honest. I like a little meat on the bones some women are just to skinny and it makes me want to feed them instead of getting to know them.

BUT there is a limit if you look like you haven't even tried to take care of yourself in 30 years and have 3 chins, arm flab that hangs to your stomach and should be wearing a moo moo instead of trying to paint on a pair of stretchy pants then I'm sorry we're not a match.

# 5  3/16/12 2:59 PM

I vote for some meat on bones too. I dont like women who are skinny

# 6  5/12/12 10:23 PM

i also vote for meat. actually thick girls are a big turn on!!!!!

# 7  5/18/12 7:40 PM

I like curves!  It is uncomfortable for me to hug a stick.

# 8  6/15/12 9:31 PM

Hi, I myself dont like the size 4 look that women strive for today......curves are sexy.....just ask any man which women turn heads in a bar,its always the curvy women...........a pretty face and curves ...........Wow

# 9  6/15/12 9:53 PM

i would absoulutely date a girl like that. I dont likepeople who ar trying to be a size0 waist. its unnatural

# 10  6/16/12 12:44 AM

Thick or thin is really personal taste. I like woman that are proportional. But a bad picture will turn some guys away. You do have a nice picture.

# 11  5/19/12 7:33 PM

Grumpygus75 wrote:

I'll be honest. I like a little meat on the bones some women are just to skinny and it makes me want to feed them instead of getting to know them.

BUT there is a limit if you look like you haven't even tried to take care of yourself in 30 years and have 3 chins, arm flab that hangs to your stomach and should be wearing a moo moo instead of trying to paint on a pair of stretchy pants then I'm sorry we're not a match.

this!
But honestly looking at your pics you are really not that big (and cute!)

# 12  9/14/12 8:14 PM

OK so if men like a woman with curves how come those women seem to always always loose out to the thin woman? how  big is big enough...is a size 16 or size 18 to big?...just asking?

# 13  9/14/12 8:23 PM

My personal opinoin is people are insecure within themselves so they poke at others to make themselves feel adequate or make themselves forget their own short comings. Am I wrong? I mean who is to say the way they are is the right or wrong way to be? I say ladies ROCK YOUR CURVES and SHINE with ever you are working with!!!

# 14  9/16/12 10:31 PM

nice I wish all people thought like you

# 15  9/18/12 2:03 AM

me you look great just the way you are why do you think you need to lose weight. if i could i would date you . you look great to me.

# 16  9/21/12 3:14 AM

RavensMum wrote:

So I'm just looking for an honest opinion from the fellas out there about something. What do you think of "thick girls", do you look at someones profile and automatically leave it once you see the words "extra pounds", "thick", or "curvy"?

Would you ever date a girl with some cushion? What if she was trying to shed some weight and get fitter?

Just asking because I'm a thick girl myself and I've been on a few different dating sites looking to find someone, and I rarely ever hear from the men. I know a few guys who claim to prefer girls who aren't thin and tiny, but I never actually see evidence of this. I'm just curious and wanted some insight to how men perceive women in this catagory.

It's not about the cushion per say. Its about the approach. May be the guys that are searching are searching for one thing and all they see is whats on the outside. Its not about you, its about the head that thinking (the other head). They are not seeing with the heart while they are searching. If they would search with the heart they would be able to see clearly into who you are. Sometimes a picture is decieving.

# 17  9/24/12 4:16 PM

I have a couple of friends that LOVE the thickness.  I myself am a thick girl and when I started loosing weight my friend told me not too much LOL.......My ex loved me thick too.  It's all about getting to know that person.  And fellas thick girls can work miracles in the bedroom......just saying:

# 18  10/8/12 2:54 AM

RavensMum wrote:

the heart and mind count not the body.  That said, my personal opinion follows:  SIZE ZERO IS NOT WHAT I WANT!! <chuckle>

A bit of padding (extra or otherwise) is not unacceptable for the reasons in my first sentence.

# 19  10/14/12 9:56 PM

In your particular circumstance, I'm more concerned about the "separated" status than the weight.

# 20  8/3/12 2:26 AM

Oh,  *THICK* girls (as in bigger size)!  I thought you meant stupid women (ie 'thick' in that sense of the word).  People often criticize thin women for being overly keyed on appearances,  perhaps self centered,  bitchy and so forth,  but I've found many larger women similar to this : some have been so worried about their appearances that they've become overly defensive to the point of even seeing a smaller,  thinner woman walking nearby and not provoking anyone or being rude in any way can cause a negative comment from a lady with size issues or an immediate personality change to withdrawn and brooding.

I'm not overly fond of larger women because being larger suggests possibile things about them - not terribly keen on exercise,  perhaps they eat the wrong things which might also suggest the environment they live in may not be the cleanest,  the ongoing weight might lead to future health deficits,  or is the sign of a party-personality where alcohol may be their instant self confidence pick me up.

Just as one could say that a thin,  perceived as more attractive lady,  might be overly self obsessed,  overly concerned with food intake or fitness and therefore she might impose that on you also.

I guess,  in the end,  it's more 'which version of complacent offends you the least?' - then she starts asking what you do for a living,  whether or not you have any parental aspirations on the horizon,  and that's a whole new level of uncomfortable.

Middle sized women,  who look after themselves non obsessively,  are relatively conservative with money,  and have a mind to the future more than the now,  are the best,  I reckon.

# 21  10/5/12 4:19 AM

I used to stick by the old adage......Nearer the bone, the sweeter the meat, however, however, women of all shapes and sizes all have inner beauty and sexuality, it's just the internals that matter, not the externals.

# 22  10/27/12 4:28 AM

Skinny women turn some guys off. I personally don't mind whether the women is fat, thin, tall or small. What is important is the GENUINE and the loving/caring nature of the women.

# 23  4/1/14 1:49 PM

personality is what matters weight does not I always prefer ladies who are not thin

# 24  5/5/14 5:10 AM

Hi,
Hope I don't offend anyone but honestly most men prefer a slimmer woman. I have no problem checking out a larger woman if there is definition in her body. you know, everyone says curves but what do they mean?  I have a definition table I go by. If the top and bottom are larger than the middle she's on the menu,but if the middle is bigger than the top and or bottom I loose interest. she may be the prettiest woman in the place but sorry. Everyone can say it's inner beauty and mind but the first thing you notice about a person, male or female is appearance and that is the first attraction,then the  mind and inner beauty. When I was young my grandfather told me that if you look only for the perfect girl you will not find her. I have a couple friends who love and are married to women a little on the heavy side. That's what they wanted and both are happy. So you see,its all about the first impression and how you choose to carry yourself. I think you are very pretty,but I don't date American women myself.  lol,
I live in America so I don't date much....almost never unless she is from Mexico or Central or South America.