Already a Member?

Start an interesting topic and get a free membership

• Index
  •  » Get a Prize
  •  » Start an interesting topic and get a free membership

# 1  3/14/13 12:18 PM

What
Starting from March 2013 I am going to reward the author of the most popular and interesting thread, and the member who has posted the most interesting and thought-provoking post on the forum. The reward is 1 month Gold membership. Please note that giving prizes is entirely at my discretion, but still it is a collective decision so your feedback is vital.   

When
I will announce the lucky ones on the last Friday of every month.

How
To vote for someone's thread/post you can do one, two or all of the following:
- give it Kudos/star rating
- send me a private message with the reasons why you think the author of the thread must be rewarded

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to get in touch with me.
I wish you all the best of luck on the forum and in your life.
Keep having fun!

# 2  3/15/13 8:08 AM

Hello Sir Pick me, pick me 

# 3  3/16/13 11:49 PM

Go on ,Site Moderator 43,what is the second prize?
Two months membership?

# 4  3/17/13 9:16 AM

Hey Mr. Moderator. That's a lovely idea! Honestly I think the first prize should go to malk1. His topic about favourite music is the most interesting and active on the forum

# 5  3/17/13 9:51 PM

Yep. Lots of good music can be found there

# 6  4/14/13 5:41 AM

OK lets start this off my post is

Why are women so choose over men do they only like a thin man because they dont like fat guys what is wrong with a large man there is more of us to cuddle.

# 7  4/22/13 6:45 PM

I am interested in modelling RC helicopters. Would like to know want woman thick about, so I could be a better man for woman.

# 8  5/16/13 11:55 AM

j_cur*1 wrote:

I am interested in modelling RC helicopters. Would like to know want woman thick about, so I could be a better man for woman.

" ... be a better man for a woman." = ?? (You self-describe as "straight") Means you are "bi-curious"?  :=?

# 9  5/30/13 3:44 AM

SiteModerator wrote:

What
Starting from March 2013 I am going to reward the author of the most popular and interesting thread, and the member who has posted the most interesting and thought-provoking post on the forum. The reward is 1 month Gold membership. Please note that giving prizes is entirely at my discretion, but still it is a collective decision so your feedback is vital.   

When
I will announce the lucky ones on the last Friday of every month.

How
To vote for someone's thread/post you can do one, two or all of the following:
- give it Kudos/star rating
- send me a private message with the reasons why you think the author of the thread must be rewarded

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to get in touch with me.
I wish you all the best of luck on the forum and in your life.
Keep having fun!

hello why is it you can get into trouble for touching someone when they have fainted if you touch them in the wrong place ? you are checking to see if there are no broken bones or cuts?

# 10  6/11/13 5:29 PM

[
I am 61 going on 90 somedays and 21 others
Age is just a number and we all need a bit of love and excitement no matter what the number.
How old do you feel? as to how old are you?

# 11  6/11/13 5:32 PM

countryman31 wrote:

OK lets start this off my post is

Why are women so choose over men do they only like a thin man because they dont like fat guys what is wrong with a large man there is more of us to cuddle.

I'm a larger lady  and nothing wrong with our size
I prefer a cuddly person not a skinny minny.

# 12  6/11/13 5:35 PM

ukulele wrote:

Go on ,Site Moderator 43,what is the second prize?
Two months membership?

2nd prize yet to be revealed depends on how many enter I bet.

# 13  8/4/13 9:56 AM

the question is,, when is right to make a move on your date,,, touch, kiss or holding hands,,, when things are going well,,, or at the close of the date,,,,,

# 14  8/30/13 10:39 AM

To answer the question below:-

As asked by another member:- "hello why is it you can get into trouble for touching someone when they have fainted if you touch them in the wrong place ? you are checking to see if there are no broken bones or cuts?
"

You must mention that you are a First-Aider to them regardless of whether they can hear you or not!!

I am a first aider trained as in what to look for and where to look... but you have to be positive in your methods, you need to make yourself clear in all cases, otherwise be prepared for either an assault charge or for possible indecency charge..