Already a Member?

Start an interesting topic and get a free membership

• Index
  •  » Get a Prize
  •  » Start an interesting topic and get a free membership

# 1  3/22/13 6:53 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am gonna talk about the online dating typical issue of honesty.

The fact is we were blind until we call for meet each other, some people trust well some takes time like a months or years. all i want to say is when all this kind of dating site and Cupid.com is the best site for proper meeting to right one, why people are still confuse. All people are thinking the online dating or chatting is totally fake(because of some people), they never count on each other that they are mean to be meet each other, they putted a tag that he/her found me "online". that's absolutely wrong because all the online stuff desire idea is provide a way to connect people.

I tell you the some ex. Story :
I found a girl via online chatting, she almost on the chat conversation above 6-7 months in the time she knows me well, but i am confuse about her all, she never shared a her actual number to contact her she share a ex.number where she can only call and talk. in short she never include me in her actual life. she got the chance to meet me but every-time she has a new problem sounds like coincidences that's all unfair she give so many excuse including her parents are strict  and all. now if you trust the person and you really want it what you gonna do all is wait, but in this type of case my suggestion is don't waste your time.

So the topic is:- Online dating is really works to meet someone?, and how can you find the right person in time?, how to find he/she is honest?

Regards,
Jayu

# 2  7/12/13 10:03 AM

I would love to get a free membership especially since i misplaced/lost all my credit cards they totally disappeared I have to pay everything by cash now and can't pay for the website because you mainly do it by credit card and it would be great to get/win a free membership

# 3  11/29/13 2:11 PM

SiteModerator wrote:

Jayu wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am gonna talk about the online dating typical issue of honesty.

The fact is we were blind until we call for meet each other, some people trust well some takes time like a months or years. all i want to say is when all this kind of dating site and Cupid.com is the best site for proper meeting to right one, why people are still confuse. All people are thinking the online dating or chatting is totally fake(because of some people), they never count on each other that they are mean to be meet each other, they putted a tag that he/her found me "online". that's absolutely wrong because all the online stuff desire idea is provide a way to connect people.

I tell you the some ex. Story :
I found a girl via online chatting, she almost on the chat conversation above 6-7 months in the time she knows me well, but i am confuse about her all, she never shared a her actual number to contact her she share a ex.number where she can only call and talk. in short she never include me in her actual life. she got the chance to meet me but every-time she has a new problem sounds like coincidences that's all unfair she give so many excuse including her parents are strict  and all. now if you trust the person and you really want it what you gonna do all is wait, but in this type of case my suggestion is don't waste your time.

So the topic is:- Online dating is really works to meet someone?, and how can you find the right person in time?, how to find he/she is honest?

Regards,
Jayu

Dear Jayu, could you start a new topic please rather than posting in this one? Go to Dating experiences for example and click Post new topic That is how the threads start.

Nice

# 4  2/15/14 5:27 PM

Why do men not put an honest picture of themselves on a profile? You know I am going to meet you eventually?  It is really a waste of time..... When you get to be in your 40's you have no time to waste.

# 5  2/25/14 2:44 AM

Is there really that much  "competition" online now to meet an honest woman? I can read for hours, select the very few who I would like to get to know, fall within my "match" criteria, be very honest and genuine, yet there are no responses to my inquiries to get to know the individual. So, Is there really that many people out there now that I still get passed over for the next best thing that may come along when many of them seem to pass by the very type of person they seem to be looking for? or is this all an automated system to feel like we have hope of meeting that one true love that will fulfill our lives at our cost. All of us can't be that unwanted to everyone we talk to, or maybe it's just me. LOL