Already a Member?

Question for the ladies

# 1  6/12/13 6:10 PM

Ok ladies, Do any of you ACTUALLY READ any of the introductions, or descriptions of what some guys are looking for on here? Sometimes i really wonder if any of you do or not!

# 2  6/13/13 4:51 PM

I will read interesting ones, not ones that are just about sex.  Also, sometimes men do not any describe anything about themselves and then you wonder if they're really sincere...so yes, descriptions help.  A worthwhile person will pay attention.

# 3  8/13/13 4:22 PM

Absolutely must have a pic or I will just keep on scrolling.

# 4  11/12/13 10:11 PM

aces_mrw wrote:

Ok ladies, Do any of you ACTUALLY READ any of the introductions, or descriptions of what some guys are looking for on here? Sometimes i really wonder if any of you do or not!

Yes I do , can't speak for the rest of them. Not on here for games !

# 5  12/14/13 11:47 AM

I am not sure why some of you would post the same question ?

but If I am attracted to a man  and I am being serious about him I would like to know if we have the same interests OR IF WE HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON.

I have noticed that those who really are not serious wont say much, and to many say the same thing as another ,

makes me wonder if they do that to see how you will react to what you say. Any way I know for a fact that men don't read what you have to say and i CHALLENGE ANY MAN ON IT ......... 

SO YES i DO READ EVERYTHING ON THEIR PROFILE

# 6  12/15/13 5:22 PM

aces_mrw wrote:

I quite often ask myself the same question towards guys lol.... Yes I do take note of descriptions etc... I may view someone's profile but will only leave a message etc if genuinely interested.

# 7  6/22/14 3:56 AM

Of course I do. People want different things. First thing I look at is where they live. I would think it would be to hard to have a long distance relationship. I'm alone now the whole purpose is to find someone I can be with regularly.  You have to see what their after.