Already a Member?

Its not all about sex

# 1  11/17/13 3:44 PM

Why do most guys over 40 think us mature women join dating sites looking for sex.....we are looking to meet a genuine single guy for dating and maybe something special will come from it!

# 2  11/17/13 4:40 PM

maybe they dont want to invest time on tease, the older u get the pickier you may b,on the other hand after 40 most women (my experience) are NOT interested , do wimmin give sex to get love and men give love to get sex ?

# 3  11/18/13 12:35 PM

good point Elaine!!! i have better question why do these men going to a DATING website, if they are only interested in sex and not dating? lol

# 4  11/18/13 9:04 PM

Elaine51 wrote:

Why do most guys over 40 think us mature women join dating sites looking for sex.....we are looking to meet a genuine single guy for dating and maybe something special will come from it!

Hey Elaine tell that to all the ladies over 50 on this site who are chasing toy boys!!!!

# 5  11/21/13 9:45 PM

dph46 wrote:

Elaine51 wrote:

Hey Elaine tell that to all the ladies over 50 on this site who are chasing toy boys!!!!

Well im 52 and not chasing 40 yr olds...id just like a actual 45yr plus single man!!.......lol

# 6  11/27/13 8:57 PM

itmar wrote:

maybe they dont want to invest time on tease, the older u get the pickier you may b,on the other hand after 40 most women (my experience) are NOT interested , do wimmin give sex to get love and men give love to get sex ?

women get sexyier as they get older in my opinion most women want sex more I don't love for sex I just do it because I want to

# 7  2/10/14 3:10 AM

I AM FIFTY AND YES I AM SEPERATED FROM MY WIFE FOR ALMOST A YEAR.I SHOULD BE DIVORCED IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS.I AM HERE TO FIND SOMEONE THAT WONT CHEAT ON ME AND IM NOT HERE JUST FOR SEX I WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GOOD WOMEN AND IF WE MAKE THINGS HAPPEN THEN WHAT EVER.JUST BECAUSE THE MEN ARE ON HERE LOOKING FOR WOMEN DONT MEAN ITS ALL ABOUT SEX MEN HAVE FEELINGS TO

# 8  3/10/14 4:53 AM

Hello,Im Francisco Why is that most women think that all men want is sex.Not all of us are looking for sex,of Coarse if its meant to happen it will.Im looking for Friendship and possibly more.Thing is most women are picky about the attributes of men most want younger guys,with good bodies.