Already a Member?

Facebook Survey Results

# 1  9/16/11 12:05 AM

Dear members!

We've created an online survey on our Facebook Fan Pages and asked men to express their opinion what attributes they think are more important in women. According to this survey the first thing men notice is whether a girl keeps her hair, nails, body clean or not. The big percentage of men prefer non smokers of normal weight with very casual make-up. They want the girl they are going to date to have calm and easy going character.

Please tell us have you ever had a situation where the above mentioned parameters were the main reason to date or not to date with someone and what attracts you most in women.

Thank you in advance for your stories!

The price for the best and  most interesting story will be one month gold membership.

Respectfully,
SiteModerator.

# 2  9/16/11 1:20 AM

Your survey is spot on. Unfortuantely I don't have a story to tell.

# 3  10/17/11 11:54 AM

i dont agree with the poll because looks and make up dont show you who the real person is

# 4  10/25/11 5:37 PM

I disagree. A woman who pays attention to her hair, clothing and hygiene is more attractive to me. When I get ready for a date I want to look good. I make an effort. A woman who won't make an effort is telling me she doesn't care.

# 5  5/2/13 12:19 AM

SiteModerator wrote:

Dear members!

We've created an online survey on our Facebook Fan Pages and asked men to express their opinion what attributes they think are more important in women. According to this survey the first thing men notice is whether a girl keeps her hair, nails, body clean or not. The big percentage of men prefer non smokers of normal weight with very casual make-up. They want the girl they are going to date to have calm and easy going character.

Please tell us have you ever had a situation where the above mentioned parameters were the main reason to date or not to date with someone and what attracts you most in women.

Thank you in advance for your stories!

The price for the best and  most interesting story will be one month gold membership.

Respectfully,
SiteModerator.

Hiya!

From a womans point of view, I would have thought all the above were important, when meeting a female for the first time. Its just something some of us do look on the outside first, shallow I know but true. I personally think its very important & a necessity, to try & make the best of what youve got to work with.
When meeting a man for the first time, I would look for the same, although the build doesnt bother me none. I think its easier for men to pack on a few pounds but somehow its slightly different for a woman.   I know ' It's the person inside' as thompsondaniel24 has commented but say a man turned up for a date thats not clean & smelling fresh, (AT LEAST!!) it would be over before the date has even started & thats not what we all come on this site for.

Just my 2p's worth