Already a Member?

Do you believe in soul mates?

# 1  11/19/12 8:10 PM

I just thought of asking people to share their ideas about soul mates. Do you believe a person is destined to meet the one and only that special person in their lives, in other words the soul mate? Has it ever happened to you that you run into someone in your life that you feel instantly connected, without really understanding why you feel like that?

# 2  11/20/12 2:19 AM

I DID meet my soulmate when I was eighteen. We never got married because our parents told us to date others. We're still friends on Facebooik, but too much has happened int our "lost" years to make it work again.

# 3  11/20/12 3:26 AM

simple answer no. i do not believe in the old saying "there is someone out there for everyone"

# 4  11/20/12 10:18 AM

I still believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa but a soul mate mmmm let me get back on that one.

# 5  11/20/12 9:18 PM

I believe in soul mates but I don't believe there is only one. I think you can have that amazing instant chemistry, connection, and closeness with someone like you have known them forever. The hard part is to foster it and keep it growing strong. People come into your lives at all kinds of points in time to help you in some way. I also believe in twin flames which are much less common. It is people whos flame together burns so brightly it is hard to ever extinguish. We can all be so lucky to find either in our lifetime. I can't wait to find mine.[/size][/size]

# 6  11/21/12 6:51 PM

i do beleive in soulmates, but i also beleive if you   make bad choices you will never find them or if you do find them you will lose them and that pain will be there FOREVER![Contact details are not allowed on the forum. Respectfully, Moderator]

# 7  11/22/12 3:34 AM

I THINK EVERYONE HERE BELIEVES IN SOULMATES OTHERWISE THEY WILL NOT BE HERE TO KEEP ON SEARCHING  IT SEEMS THAT MANY ARE IN DENIAL OF THEIR SEARCH

# 8  11/24/12 6:38 AM

I think 'soulmates' is an over-used term that means very little in our world today.

# 9  11/24/12 11:53 AM

Akitaluver wrote:

I DID meet my soulmate when I was eighteen. We never got married because our parents told us to date others. We're still friends on Facebooik, but too much has happened int our "lost" years to make it work again.

Says that love is blind but as a human being but we should remember that all sweat item is not permanant sweat

# 10  11/28/12 12:53 AM

Yeah, I've had what one can call a soul mate.  And I somewhat believe that Karma was involved.  We met on another site 7 years ago and were very close right away.  But to say that it was not without some "work" would be silly.  She taught me what true love meant.  In almost every decision I made, I thought of how it would effect her and vice versa.  We married and were living the "life".  Unfortunately, she was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer less than a year after we married and passed this pass summer.   I could go on but this is about soul mates.   
I think for one to meet their soul mate the must be ready to trust and accept what their mind is telling them.  In any relationship I have been in I can name at least 10 things that didn't sit right with me.  In your soul mate these idiosycracies endear you to the other person.  In a bad relationship, they drive you nuts.  It is you that must see it in the positive light.   Good luck all, but many soul mates are out there for you.  Look into many eyes and you will find them.

# 11  11/28/12 1:28 PM

I found my soul mate once.  We still talk today and someday hopefully we will b together, together.  When I see him my  heart stops beating, I get butterflies in my stomache.  I think about him non stop.  He wants things that have caused him problems in the past to b fixed first and not stand in our way.  I know what they are, but not going into detail on here.  I'm n ot putting my life on hold for him cuz I am not a complete idiot.  He knows what I am doing also and he understands.  If I do find the one again before he has his shit taken care of well, then its his loss.  No matter what him and I will always b friends-doesn't mean while I;m moving on I will talk to him daily-more like monthly- every couple months.  I'm not gonna expect any man to put up with me talking to a man often that I will always have feelings for-even tho they are what they are,

# 12  11/29/12 5:28 AM

Yes I do... but I wonder sometimes... can there be more than one?

# 13  11/29/12 10:52 AM

myheartgoesboom wrote:

I just thought of asking people to share their ideas about soul mates. Do you believe a person is destined to meet the one and only that special person in their lives, in other words the soul mate? Has it ever happened to you that you run into someone in your life that you feel instantly connected, without really understanding why you feel like that?

hiiiiiiiiiiiii nice pix u r meet me...........

# 14  12/4/12 10:35 AM

yes, i was on a dating site for people 50 + [im 50] and met my soul mate. the 1st time we met it was like we had known each other for years

# 15  12/11/12 9:42 AM

not  big size of issues for any relationship its only  understand the feeling  between couple .not any types of heat both of them and i m simple and very innocent . and whats the benefit of  fowls praise . so i m simple say if god make ur partner in  this world she is meet with u any how .

# 16  12/13/12 2:59 PM

myheartgoesboom wrote:

# 17  12/13/12 6:35 PM

Yes I do .

# 18  12/14/12 4:17 AM

not really, i think it comes down to who your willing to love and who's willing to except you.  I'm mean there's alot of people who grow old single.  But who knows it could be true, life can be a mystery sometimes

# 19  12/14/12 4:29 AM

I do not belive. "love" is work its not going to just walk up and be there you have to go out look for it. its work, and if its somthing you want you will work to get it. if it somthing you want to keep to have to work to keep it. if it somthing you lose you will work to get it  back. if it is somthing you love the work you put into it wont mean a thing in the end.

# 20  12/28/12 5:30 AM

I believe I have found my soulmate. We dated for 5years and then married. He left me a few years after that. No it didnt work out between us in terms of love and marriage but he is still my best friend. We have known each other for 10 years now and he is still the first person I call when I need help.
I am still looking for someone to share my life with and hopefully fall in love again.

# 21  1/2/13 2:12 AM

dcyoung1019 wrote:

Most defently I beleave in soul mates. I found mine on september 23,2001 and I lost her on november 2,2012 it was the happiest time of my life when I found her and the saddest day of my life when she died. Yes most defently I beleave in soul mates cause I know I found and had mine, what a trip.

# 22  1/2/13 5:19 PM

met her.....dated her.....married her....kids with her....supported her....divorced her when she cheated ....life goes on to find another....so many choices,so little time.....good luck to all

# 23  1/5/13 4:49 AM

I believe in soul mates but to me so far it seems your soul mate is someone that causes you the most anguish and pain,and I know that is not right,so I am trying to be hopeful that a soul mate is out there and will not be the one that can effect you that way.

# 24  1/5/13 7:00 AM

kulsu87945 wrote:

myheartgoesboom wrote:

Well, Dont know that... But, yes definitely few people told me that I am being their soul mate... I hope I would have felt the same... But I never felt that close to anybody...

# 25  1/10/13 4:01 AM

I believe in a soul mate. I found mine, but its sad because sometimes they start to forget about you. In my case, mine did. Its hard letting go. I really do believe in them though, and when you find your soul mate. You will know it.