Already a Member?

Can man be just friend to a woman?

# 1  1/18/14 7:32 PM

Can any man who gives a word of promise, that he will be just a friend,that he will never mention that he wants more and that he likes you or anything in that sense to keep his word? I cant meet anyone who lasts more then three months. Its hard to keep loosing friends on regular basis all your life I stopped even try to make any. Is there a hope?

# 2  1/18/14 11:16 PM

Dreamer wrote:

Can any man who gives a word of promise, that he will be just a friend,that he will never mention that he wants more and that he likes you or anything in that sense to keep his word? I cant meet anyone who lasts more then three months. Its hard to keep loosing friends on regular basis all your life I stopped even try to make any. Is there a hope?

Get a dog.

# 3  2/11/14 10:19 PM

WoW indeed there are men out there who can be friends i am one of them i enjoy having female friends that are only friends i am very secure person with my feelings and i like talking to women it has nothing to do with sex or anything i don't understand how people have problems with just being friends. i am a straight guy who also loves being in love with a "woman" at the same time i am friends with cats,dogs,people of all gender/race,aliens you name it.. conversation with others is golden don't let that pass you by...we can learn alot from each other...

# 4  2/12/14 8:22 AM

pt454 wrote:

WoW indeed there are men out there who can be friends i am one of them i enjoy having female friends that are only friends i am very secure person with my feelings and i like talking to women it has nothing to do with sex or anything i don't understand how people have problems with just being friends. i am a straight guy who also loves being in love with a "woman" at the same time i am friends with cats,dogs,people of all gender/race,aliens you name it.. conversation with others is golden don't let that pass you by...we can learn alot from each other...

The writings above are spot on..security within ones self is the key..dont hang with insecure men ..maybe you see yourself as a fixer.

# 5  2/12/14 12:40 PM

tomco9810 wrote:

Dreamer wrote:

Get a dog.

Are u 4 real? get a dog?? im lol, ure singel living alone, perhaps talking with ure mother 4-5 time evry day??

dear dreamer, i know its hard, - its better 2 "lose" them, than keeping those whos gonne hurt u sometime soon! and give ure time, love ure self 2 those who want thw best 4 u! *hugs*

# 6  2/15/14 1:29 AM

Yes. A man and a woman can be just friends. It is possible.

# 7  5/15/14 1:22 PM

Yes, it is possible for a guy to stay just friends. Some of the best friends I have are girls that I've known for several years.  If you are meeting guys through sites like this one and expecting to be just friends than its an problem with appearances.  I don't know how girls see these sites but most guys I know would only use one of these sites to find something more than friendship so we are expecting there to be a chance of developing into more than a friendship.  If these are guys you are meeting in everyday life (not online) than this last part doesn't apply.

# 8  5/16/14 7:57 AM

that is interesting you say that, 1 guy I met, we hit off really made efforts to get to know one another and he got scared, he wanted a friendship rather than a relationship... so not all guys are here for a relationship.

I do like your comment logical and reasonable...

# 9  5/24/14 12:08 AM

Yeah of course they can , including ex,s !

# 10  5/28/14 4:20 AM

Men and women can have platonic relationships as long as there is no sexual attraction from either party. Even slight sexual attraction can cause problems. So if you want a male friend make sure he does not find you sexy at all.