Already a Member?

Can You Love Someone Without Having Met Them

# 1  2/5/12 6:35 PM

This is just a question im having a problem with. Does anyone think its possible to love someone without having met them? only talked on the internet  every night and phone every weekend. All opionions welcome.........

# 2  2/6/12 1:22 AM

My dear friend, You can love anyone without meeting them,Unless you are loved by some one. Somebody wants to love you...........he is Jesus. If you know His love you will love anyone without meeting them. My friend Jesus is the only one you can trust. the worldly love is blind.May God bless you.

# 3  2/23/12 2:30 PM

You cannot. Not meeting them means not knowing them from head to food. I would say that's just an infatuation. Try watching the movie "Going the Distance" by Drew. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-17/vbulletin-smile.gif

# 4  2/24/12 11:50 PM

Yes

# 5  2/26/12 2:50 AM

Yes you can , but not from the heart only the mind !

# 6  3/5/12 12:32 AM

No, infatuated maybe.

# 7  4/12/12 1:28 AM

myheartgoesboom wrote:

This is just a question im having a problem with. Does anyone think its possible to love someone without having met them? only talked on the internet  every night and phone every weekend. All opionions welcome.........

# 8  4/19/12 7:55 PM

I would be very carefull. I had that on another dating site, texting, speaking on the phone for about 3 months. I thought....yes I really like this man.... turned out he had to go away , had some accident then wanted me to lend him quite a bit of money to help him out. It turned out he was one of these " SCAMMERS" from Nigeria. It may not be the same thing but be carefull love. xx

# 9  4/21/12 12:11 AM

i just got out of a bad relationship i had a badf gf she was over jealous got mean over  it shore wasnt no funam glad its over now but how to find  a date ohboy

# 10  4/22/12 5:35 AM

Unreserved,freely offered love portrays the nature and honesty of true Individualism.May life gift us all such fortune and favour us its song,for cupped,enthralled and borne with love, our universe holds us all.Stay tru2u.Liv-Luv-lyf.

# 11  4/22/12 8:22 PM

yes, to a degree, a certain level, depends on trust and your comfort level believing what someone writes and sends you, are you gullible, do you love a profile someone wrote, is this the way they are in person, ..... Yes, I love humanity and its faults. Yes, I have been burned, Yes, it didnt work out,
I accept others for who they are. But that is not me. I work on me, my health and attitude everyday.
Was I better off for having a relationship. Yes.
more............

# 12  4/23/12 12:32 AM

I Think Yes
It happens

# 13  4/25/12 2:38 AM

I'll get back to you on this one. But as of now there's nothing better than hand in hand, or skin to skin.

# 14  4/30/12 10:23 AM

No way! You only love the imagined view of the person you created in your own mind. It is a simple projection of a mixture of your wishes, fantasies, past stories... Nothing real

# 15  4/30/12 11:13 PM

I think that its best to get to know a person before falling in love.

# 16  5/3/12 8:07 AM

I would really have to question my sense of self security if I felt I was in love with somebody I don't even have clue how they smelled, their personal vibe, the ora around them, their body language, all of these things give signals to who we are and who is in our company.   There is a definite body chemistry connected with males to females.  If I don't have a chemistry for you as in the scenerio of the very scent of you walking in the room turns my head, then we are not on a physical level of being connect. Of course there are the other forms of attraction but don't disqualify the most basic human instinct that comes right down to the fact we mate like animals do.  I love a good conversation and somebody who can intellectually satisfy my desires.  If your not home or we just made love,I will get lost in the scent of wearing your t-shirt all day just because you had it on. Thats the attraction that stays stimulated for their mate and I want that part too.

# 17  5/7/12 7:40 PM

This is a post of beware, i have been chatting with a person who claims hes in the military stationed in Africa, i heard his voice for the first time today....he is not an american! If your chatting with someone in the military, make sure you know who your talking to. Google their name, look for any other sites they are involved with. I have also found that MSNBC did a story on online scammers from Nigeria, they are in abundance on these dating sites looking for women to scam.
Please BEWARE ladies!!!

# 18  5/18/12 11:39 PM

hii

# 19  5/23/12 7:12 AM

Meeting is not compulsory for loving the someone. During my collages day I was in love someone but I had never meet her.

# 20  8/7/12 7:36 PM

myheartgoesboom wrote:

yes, why not

# 21  6/1/12 7:14 PM

without further comment, yes you can !

# 22  6/3/12 11:13 AM

Yes you can, after knowing someone for 6 years on the internet, talking, phoning, using Skype, webcam, seeing photos , Facebook, Yahoo, playing games together online, you get to know a person very well, and you can end up falling in love with them as I have done, as you have got to know their family as well, and their everyday life, their ups and downs and problems, only problem is they are several thousand miles away.

# 23  6/12/12 3:19 PM

marchog wrote:

Yes you can, after knowing someone for 6 years on the internet, talking, phoning, using Skype, webcam, seeing photos , Facebook, Yahoo, playing games together online, you get to know a person very well, and you can end up falling in love with them as I have done, as you have got to know their family as well, and their everyday life, their ups and downs and problems, only problem is they are several thousand miles away.

# 24  6/16/12 12:13 PM

I was speaking to someone for hours everynight for a week and then he said he loved me and yet we hadn't even met...I tactfully pretended that I had not heard him..we eventually met and the profile picture he had must have been at least 20 years old..he was shorter, older and wriddled with arthritis...on the date he kept saying how beautiful I was and trying to top up my drink...so all I would say is be wary of sayng you love someone before meeting them and run a mile if someone says it to you in those circumstances...
Though I am sure not all are like my experience...lol

# 25  6/16/12 12:14 PM

It curious that the guys are saying yes while the women are saying no!  hmmmm