Already a Member?

CAN A COMPATABLE MAN IN HIS LATE 50'S FALL IN LOVE WITH A 31 YEAR OLD?

• Index
  •  » Ask A Guy
  •  » CAN A COMPATABLE MAN IN HIS LATE 50'S FALL IN LOVE WITH A 31 YEAR OLD?

# 1  9/5/13 3:44 AM

I OFTEN WONDER IF THIS IS TURE. IF A MAN IN HIS LATE 50'S CAN ACTUALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH A WOMAN IN HER EARLY 30'S, KEEPING IN MIND THEY ARE COMPATABLE...? WHAT DO YOU THINK

# 2  9/5/13 8:33 AM

beautyT31 wrote:

I OFTEN WONDER IF THIS IS TURE. IF A MAN IN HIS LATE 50'S CAN ACTUALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH A WOMAN IN HER EARLY 30'S, KEEPING IN MIND THEY ARE COMPATABLE...? WHAT DO YOU THINK

From what you say it seems like you consider compatibility as obstacle, don't you?

# 3  9/6/13 9:14 PM

beautyT31 wrote:

I can only speak for myself.   I'm 61 and if the chemistry is there for both, I see absolutely no problem.

# 4  9/11/13 4:41 PM

Ted-Moderator wrote:

If they are compatible and like each other then what's the problem?

[size=18][/sie]  You can work threw anything together if your willing to try !

# 5  9/11/13 4:44 PM

I truly hope that male or female in the 50"s can find true love again with all my heart I would hate to think I would have too die alone !

# 6  9/28/13 12:39 AM

Yes  they can

# 7  10/20/13 11:07 AM

Been there, done that and have the scars...... but a time I will always remember.

# 8  12/14/13 12:28 AM

From experience...yes. I was 46 when I met my wife who was 21 at the time. I am now 58 and she is 33 and we hit it off from the start with no decline over the years...have a 10 yr old son together who is the love of our lives. I consider myself young at heart, and we go dancing and to concerts all the time. Her youth has kept me engaged in life, and my age has kept her grounded in stability. I would like to think we will be there for each other forever. Communication and respect are the important factors in a relationship no matter the age or ethnicity.

# 9  12/16/13 7:59 PM

Yes
I hAVE AN EXAMPLE
MY FRIEND DANIEL IS MARRIED TO MY OTHER FRIEND BRENDA
AND SHE IS 32 AND HE IS 52 HE TALKS ABOUT HER TO ME ALL THE TIME

# 10  12/21/13 9:33 AM

Now a days most people don't care about age, And really it's no one else business but their own, so why should you let what someone else feels toward another and it's mutual bother you ?

seriously My own kid adults will date people who are 10 yrs older then they are and even though I am old fashioned I also say live and let live , if it were meant to be then more power to them.
Of course younger people under 18 should not be dating older people and am glad to see that as the law.

# 11  12/21/13 10:16 PM

I believe it is  possible

# 12  12/22/13 12:15 AM

Tinker4u69 wrote:

beautyT31 wrote:

I can only speak for myself.   I'm 61 and if the chemistry is there for both, I see absolutely no problem.

# 13  1/28/14 1:54 PM

Yes no problem as long as the woman understands what she getting into. Love is great life is great but short go for it !

William