Already a Member?

Who do most females dont like men over 60?

# 1  7/9/13 4:24 AM

Hi Im Frankie in Tucson a single Nice 60 Hispanic male still seeking a female here,with no luck.Why is it that most ads from females want younger men is it preference or what? Even older ladies want younger men.

# 2  7/9/13 4:41 AM

I think you're gorgeous. Too bad you don't live in Albuquerque. I like 60 year old men. I think it is a bit tough to tell a person by their pictures, though. Pictures never do me much justice myself.

# 3  7/9/13 4:42 AM

Oh, yeah and I really love Hispanic men myself. I'm sure there are a lot of women who feel that way. Maybe they are scared off because you've never been married? Some women (not myself) could be looking for a serious relationship.

# 4  7/9/13 3:31 PM

Good Feedback I need to get a prospective on this issue,Guess most think there's something wrong with me if I never been married,that was my choice there's lots of men that know that never been married. Sometimes a married life is not easy in these days Since Money seems to be the problem,I'm not Rich,lol.

# 5  7/10/13 12:06 AM

Yeah, I don't have a problem with a guy who has never been married, but I am sure I get passed up quite a lot because my profile says nothing serious at first. A lot of people are probably looking for a serious relationship

# 6  7/10/13 12:07 AM

Maybe just put single on your profile. Then once you are contacted, you can spill all.

# 7  7/11/13 3:05 AM

nmwriter wrote:

Maybe just put single on your profile. Then once you are contacted, you can spill all.

Perhaps I will do this.

# 8  7/18/13 6:16 AM

Because there is zero attraction and nothing in common with someone from a different generation.

# 9  10/12/13 8:27 PM

nmwriter wrote:

Mark Twain wrote that if you never tell a lie, you never have to remember anything, and he was right.  Never lie to a woman. Its a bad way to start a relationship and chances are, she will have already figured it out by the time you get a chance to explain. Women are not only pretty, they are pretty intelligent.   You could lose someone totally amazing if you try to put one past her.

# 10  10/14/13 10:47 PM

hey, im 71, never been better at sex  than I am now. when I was younger I was to fast, now I last a lot longer, enjoy it more, so does she, and ready to go everyday.im not bragging, just happened, 2 years ago, maybe now because im exercising more

# 11  10/15/13 11:52 PM

Akitaluver wrote:

Because there is zero attraction and nothing in common with someone from a different generation.

You make me feel really old... brutal but true I guess.

# 12  10/19/13 7:02 AM

Akitaluver wrote:

gee thanks , at least when i talk i understand what is being said,you talk to some of these younger ones and all they do is giggle lol. plus all they want is your money

# 13  10/20/13 9:55 AM

Hi every one my exp. i found that when a lady after 40 yrs. they don't have or want  sexy why?

# 14  10/29/13 6:25 PM

Akitaluver wrote:

oh really.......well my dear i have been told i put 35 year olds to shame

# 16  3/20/14 8:34 AM

TucsonLatinMale51 wrote:

Hi Im Frankie in Tucson a single Nice 60 Hispanic male still seeking a female here,with no luck.Why is it that most ads from females want younger men is it preference or what? Even older ladies want younger men.

Those are the selfish ones that's why.  Men brag about having a much younger lover/girlfriend so do women plus the ego thing - wanting to stay young hence the younger man.   Hanging onto lost youth?  I prefer men my age group and, my experience, younger men don't know how to perform or satisfy a real woman but men my age and older men do.

# 17  4/9/14 10:48 PM

In all honesty, would you really want to be with a fifty or below age group. A relationship like that could happen, but very rare.

For me, any woman under age 55 is considered pedophilia. Just some humor.  I have had one heck of a good time with women around my age group. The young ladies got it right, gotta have things in common. The older women know how to treat a man and of course, the men treat them like queens. Sex with them is like a well written symphony.

# 18  5/23/14 6:52 PM

Akitaluver wrote:

Really now okay that 's your opinion here.

# 19  5/23/14 8:45 PM

Akitaluver wrote:

Hmmm ... I think the age difference could make for interesting times.  Both could possibly learn new things from the others life experiences.

# 20  11/2/19 5:57 PM

i am Joachim, i am new here seeking for something serious w my soulmate. Intimacy doesn't become any less important once you hit 60. The nature of intimacy can certainly evolve, though. When we're younger, we tend to heavily associate relationships with sex. It's quite normal, especially during our reproductive years when hormones play a large role in our natural instincts