Already a Member?

Age Difference - Does it natter....

# 1  9/3/12 9:55 PM

Hi

Just asking a question for you younge guys out there........please be bluntly honest in your answer...

Is a very mature 29 year old too younge to date a very younge 49 year old.....and no - it is nothing to do with sex......

Cheers

# 2  9/4/12 11:51 AM

I know some guys who married and are really happy with older women but I dont think it is norm.

# 3  9/4/12 3:28 PM

It depends on the person. I know it is possible, and that it happens for some people. But personally, I would rather stick to a person who is more within my demographic.

# 4  9/5/12 11:12 AM

You may feel like you are dating someone not on the same page. But what the problem? Go for it, give it a shot, if it doesen't work you lose nothing.

If this is just about going for a dance in the rain with a young stud just remember to bring a raincoat

# 5  8/4/13 8:05 PM

GypsyGal wrote:

Hi

Just asking a question for you younge guys out there........please be bluntly honest in your answer...

Is a very mature 29 year old too younge to date a very younge 49 year old.....and no - it is nothing to do with sex......

Cheers

no they might make sweet music together

# 6  9/1/13 2:26 AM

i was told half your age + 6 years is perfect, but age is only when your born if both of you are happy and enjoy eachothers company why should age matter..... your as young as you feel ,why not feel 29

# 7  9/1/13 3:19 PM

At the end of the day, age is just a number. I personally do not see an issue with seeing someone younger or older should that be an age gap of 10 or 20 years, as long as you are happy, why should someone else question it.

# 8  10/1/13 3:39 PM

GypsyGal wrote:

Hi

Cheers

Personally speaking, I do think that it is too young for a relationship to succeed when the age range is that big, yes it is very flattering but your likes / dislikes will be more than subtly difficult. It's sometimes not yourselves that are the issues but your own circle of friends / family, that's when you find out who your real friends are. Do you dare to take the risk, life is all about taking a risk, at the end of the day it is your call.

# 9  11/11/13 8:28 PM

Age difference shouldn't matter one bit. Attached issues that people automatically assume will be, I would totally ignore. Who cares if family members either side have a problem with it, it's not their relationship to pass judgement, if they cared they would mind their own business and not create.
The only issue I see as a potential concern is if the couple in question have a big difference in what they want, like etc, but then this is something they are adult enough to consider and decide on themselves. Much can be said the same for a couple of similliar age. I'll conclude with what does matter, that you both love and care for each other

# 10  11/15/13 7:58 AM

Personally, I think age is the problem. Age means how much life experience you have. 29 VS 49, I don't think it is a good match, especial when woman is the old one.  Physically and naturally, woman is already 3 years older than a same age man according the researches. 20 years old difference? I wouldn't accept. It might be quite exciting initially, as the young one giving you the fresh air, however, when it becomes to deal with the life difficulties, he is just too young to know how to face it. This is not young one's fault, it's just he hasn't experience it and don't know how to...

# 11  11/16/13 1:40 PM

Love means evrerything, age nothing cause evryone has a different life. Also genetics are different and then life style. This is why some people are much younger than others. So it is just normal that they attract people like them. As for woman, life expectation is ten years more than man. We are free to choose our lifes ! We are in 2013 !

# 12  11/16/13 9:45 PM

Go for it.

NEXT

# 13  11/21/13 6:58 PM

Age dont matter as long as you are not a cheese.. He he

# 14  12/17/13 9:27 PM

29 to 49, no..........17 to 37 yes

# 15  12/18/13 2:05 AM

GypsyGal wrote:

Hi

Cheers

I don't think so,as long as both are mature enough to get along with each other.They both should be honest,caring,understanding and love each other for who they are with no issues...

# 16  2/23/14 8:00 PM

I think age does matter. I am 47 and the guy in their 50's are old to me unless they have taken really good care of themselves all their life working out and eating right.  I take really good care of myself. These guys all want someone younger.  My friend is 20 years younger and she regrets it.  She has to take care of a man in his 70's and she is in her 50's no sex life, just a caretaker.  She is very unhappy.  I see what she goes through and the man is never satisfied, always demanding and not appreciating. But that is just one instance.

# 17  2/26/14 8:18 AM

if u don't mind i m in real estate u will purchase flora farm houses or a residencial luxirious flat fully affoered your budjet..............

# 18  3/16/14 3:38 PM

I think 2 people are too young if one or both of them:

-IF not loyal in the relationship
-IF it seems too much like a parent-child relationship
-IF one or both lie to each other
-IF one or both only criticizes rather than helps the other person improve
-IF- like loyalty- one of them just jumps from relationship to relationship-- THAT person is not mature enough for a relationship
-IF a person keep changing what they want to do or believe about life.

# 19  4/4/14 4:28 AM

katdog3 wrote:

It depends on the person. I know it is possible, and that it happens for some people. But personally, I would rather stick to a person who is more within my demographic.

i think its alright! if you really care for the person and have everything in common i think you should go for it

# 20  4/25/14 1:53 AM

The first thing is you have to be honest with yourself in asking the question, are you happy and are you open minded enough to do this. It is important to be happy within yourself first. If you look at exterior motivations like what will other people think or financial gain etc, you are setting yourself up for failure in the way of an honest relationship.
I believe as long as there is a connection mentally, physically and on a lot of levels spiritually, then why not go with your instincts. What is 'norm' is only societal demands or judgement, age does not always make a difference, it definitely can, but if you connect and are true to yourself, then it's only something you both will know.

# 21  5/22/14 6:01 AM

Hey,

The age thing is nothing if you get on, my longest relationship was with a girl 16 years younger than me, i think if the older person is young at heart, and the younger person is maturer than average then you have a very happy meeting in the middle.

Just follow your heart and it will lead you in the right direction x

# 22  5/23/14 10:22 PM

age is nothing my daughter of 25 married my son.in.law who is 46 and they r sooooo happy just follow ur heart xx

# 23  5/24/14 7:10 PM

I don't think age matters. I'm nearly 24 and I prefer older women to girls my age

# 24  6/14/14 12:03 PM

katdog3 wrote:

I totally agree with you, and that's experience talking.

# 25  6/18/14 8:54 PM

No, age should never be a barrier to love. If you have a spark and common interest. Life is too short to say no. Give it a go and best of luck.